We know that God has called and equipped EVERY believer to serve Him, and others, through ministry and outreach.
Our leadership and administrative team are called to serve those who are serving.
Everything MDN does, every dollar spent, is with the purpose of maximizing the impact of the Gospel.
We invite you to partner with MDN by giving a gift today to the
Your donation helps support MDN’s mission of providing service and support
to the missionaries and ministries we serve.
- Baltic Church Planters
- Biblical Training Centers
- BJ Asia Ministry
- New Life for Churches (formerly CBLT – Ukraine)
- Church-Based Leadership Training (CBLT) – Kenya
- Church Planting Movements – SE Asia
- Discipleship Growth Ministries
- Elementum Ministry
- Hope Connection
Bob & Laura Bagne
- Hope for Afghanistan Ministry
- Hope for Children – Latvia
- Jeremy Hsu Ministry
- Latvian Biblical Center (LBC)
- La Vid Ministry – Dominican Rep
- Light for the Hunger Project
- Samantha Gonczy Ministry
- Native American Ministry Int’l
- OLCAP – Lukanji, Kenya
- Ken & Lorelei Polley Ministries
- Prayer Pursuits Ministry
M Andersen Ministry
- Pure Doctrine Ministry
M Williamson Ministry
- Reproduction Training Network (RTN) – Nepal
- Restoration of Hope (ROHC) – S Sudan/Uganda
Thomas Inyu Ministry
- S Sanders Ministry
- SARA Ministry – Nepal
- Tentmakers Ministry – SE Asia
Business With Purpose Ministries
- UTAP Mission Outreach – Philippines
Evangeline Byrnes Ministry
- Victorious Faith Ministry – Liberia
- Kris Williams Ministry
- David Wold Ministry
- MDN Relief Projects
DONATIONS BY MAIL
If you prefer to mail your gift, please make your check payable to “Ministry Developers Network” or “MDN” and mail to:
Ministry Developers Network
PO Box 3115
Riverview, FL 33568
*Financial contributions to Global Developers Network, Inc (dba Ministry Developers Network) qualify for
Federal income tax-deduction to the fullest extent allowable by IRS guidelines.
To be consistent with legal standards, discretion in the use and disposition of all donations is
under the full control of MDN.
All financial contributions to MDN are assessed a minimal administrative fee
which help defray operating costs.
No goods or services are provided in exchange for gifts other than intangible religious benefits.