- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present role as Head of the Church, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
Prayerful Dependence on God – John 15:5
Local Church Focus – Eph. 4:11-12
Equip Emerging Leaders – I Thess 5:11
Life-on-Life Reproducible Training – II Tim 2:2
Vision for Evangelism & Discipleship – Matt 28:19a
Each ministry field staff leader is responsible for his/her own operation and must submit a written ministry plan & budget which needs to be approved by MDN’s Board of Directors. NOTE: In some cases, an individual ministry field may have its own 501 c 3 and board of directors for ministry planning and oversight.
Each staff person is to raise his/her finances needed for personal support and for their ministry. All funds raised are to be sent by donors to MDN’s Business Office for processing, receipting and distribution to the field ministries. International missionary staff may find assistance from their designated USA liaison, associate staff person(s) and/or their related churches in developing ministry partner support.
MDN administrative staff must maintain quality performance within the office and fields of ministry. MDN Administration is responsible for:
- All legal matters
- All financial matters
- All mass communications that are sent by MDN and staff to constituents
- Oversight of HR department
- Approving and recording all international travel by staff, guest workers
- Ensuring that all staff abide by MDN policies, IRS, state and ECFA requirements and international laws.
Quarterly Reporting Requirements