- Each ministry submits an annual written ministry plan & budget. Ministry’s are autonomous in operations, however, MDN must approve each plan and budget while providing periodic oversight of the ministry’s activities.
- Each ministry develops a support base and secure donations to sufficiently cover costs related to their ministry. Such costs may include salary, training, travel, ministry expenses, administrative costs, etc.
- All funds raised are to be may payable to MDN and sent to the Business Office for processing, receipting and distribution to the field ministries.
NOTE: In some cases, MDN forms a partnership with an individual ministry that has its own 501c3 and board of directors for ministry planning and oversight.
MDN administrative staff is responsible for:
- All legal matters
- All financial matters
- All mass communications sent by MDN and staff to constituents
- Oversight of each ministry’s activity
- Approving and recording all international travel by staff, guest workers
- Ensuring that all staff abide by MDN policies, IRS, State and ECFA requirements and international laws.
*MDN administrative staff may also work with outside organizations that are completely separate from the ministries of MDN and are not governed by MDN’s board of directors. (While MDN administration may provide various consulting services, there is no financial relationship between MDN and these organizations.)
Ministry Developers Network
PO Box 3115
Riverview, FL 33569